8/12/09

The Entire Population of Germany Can't be Wrong.



Now that I've got your attention that monkey bot up there is what I want for christmas.
I do believe I've given y'all a fair amount of time too locate the toy, save money and purchase it.
Come the morning of December 25th, I will tolerate no excuses.

I thought I'd profile some tracks from Siriusmo, swing beating prince of Berlin.

Info on him is scant online (oh for the day when Germans will be allowed access too Wikpedia), so I guess I'll let his music do the communicating.

In my opinion, he's way better than that mono-browed freak Boys Noise, and just ahead of Modeselektor. It is also rare for an electronic artist to have such unique and easily identifiable traits in there music, especially in an industry of imitators and copy-cats.

1 comment:

  1. <3 Siriusmo

    H8 my job at the moment... no time for anything but 8 hours of slave labour between 8 n 5

    ReplyDelete