6/1/09

Awesome Loose Change



So lets get this fucken boat sinking with some fresh bangers to start off your week... I have finally finished off a 3 month stint on set and ShuffleShame's first gig (which was rather fun, thanks Spoek and Big Space). So here we go! This tracks like Star Trek, were in some serious need of Donking, in which Star Trek's case, it was donked by the master Mr. JJ Abrams...So here's who donked the rest



So anyone remember Cassius? Yes that french electro act from around 1999? Ohhhh yeah? "Feeling for You" Anyone? Well some bored out of there brains British bastards called Les Rythmes have just dropped this wicked remix. I found myself questioning my taste for a little while... Then I listen to this Lo-Fi mash up and realised...No my taste is fine, this is a great track....So grab it while its hot...




It's those crazy cats Autokratz and sadly there track "Always More" needed a little something more. Saldy for this kind of track some backyard Donk was not nearly enough to help it along to greatness. so that flat chested mastermind His Majesty André had to fix this shit...and SNAP he did! Have a listen and if you don't like it, sue me later...when I give a fuck...




Ohhh Bag Raiders, remember the days when people didn't call you Gay Raiders...I don't! I will forever call you Gay Raiders out of respect for one of my favourite Blog's (You know who you are). Anyway Gay Raiders were also in need a bit of Donking to tweak their track "Turbo Love" into overdrive for coolness. Luckly my fav Asian of all time Mr. Shinichi Osawa stepped in and put some heart and soul into an otherwise bad reminder of what Gay Raiders use to be... Thanks Japanese Man...

No comments:

Post a Comment