4/13/09

So I’ve been away for a couple of weeks...

...and it is sure as hell is hard leaving all the work to someone else. Even though I trust that person, Barry, emphatically I feel really guilty. I kind of left him without backup for a while, well actually the last couple of weeks. For those of you who don’t know, I work in film industry and am currently working on a local drama series (3 months out and about around Jozi). Which as usual means more times than one that there is more drama behind the camera than in front of it. Over worked and under paid, the stable diet of any creative in South Africa. Has left me rather knacked over the last couple of weeks, meaning the delay in our latest mix and a couple of other things that have been on the To-Do-List for “Fatchineseboi”. Nonetheless we have rather big plans for our little Blog in the coming year. We already have our two new Fatboi's Belushi and Lapse and I hear little whispers of big things to come in June…But seeing that this here is a Blog about musik here are some photos from the last couple of weeks and some tracks that were running around in my head during the events…

Here are some fun little photos from set, I'll let the pictures do the talking, cause I'm too tired to think of anything to say really..









While on set you tend to play the movie industries favorite game...sit and wait...while you sit and wait you tend to over think, which in my books is a complete no no..over thinking leads to you being a stupid idiot most of the time. So instead I turn on my trusty iPod and listen to music....Thanks to Chrisy for all the new shit :)

Filthy Dukes - Nonsense in The Dark



Yay Filthy Dukes released their album entitled "Nonsense in the Dark"...Sadly there only half of the album is good but here are my two favorite tracks just for you guys


Röyksopp - Junior



Röyksopp are back with their delicious new album "Junior" here's my favorite track off the album, which I'm strangely enough enjoying rather alot.


Little Boots



Who does not love Blackpool’s darling Victoria Hesketh, aka Little Boots (You know former lead singer of Dead Disco, yes that Dead Disco). Not only does she have an amazing voice and talent...But my god is she super hot...


Bat For Lashes - Two Suns



This very talented young lady has just released her second album and is currently stuck on repeat on certain friends of mines iTunes for the last couple of days... But I really do like the album...


La Roux



This Kooky wannabe French bitch is cool! Yay!


Phoenix - Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix



I've fallen in love with Phoenix's little debut and  I think that you should too

No comments:

Post a Comment