1/12/09

WHAT! 2MANYDJ"S ?FROM BELGIUM?I THINK I KNOW THOSE KID'S?


Oh yea we got your 2ManyDj's fix for the week right here...stolen from a live on air show in Spain! Rock and Rave...

Track Listing:

01-The Chemical Brothers - Hey Boy,Hey Girl (Soulwax Remix)
02-The Gossip - Standing in my way of control(Soulwax rmx)
03-David Guetta - Jack Is Back (Original Mix)
04-Dance Aarea - AA 24/7
05-Tiga - Mind Dimension (Soulwax Remix)
06-Li'l louis - French Kiss
07-I have no idea
08-Luke Fair - the bomb
09-Don Rimini - Let Me Back Up (Crookers Remix)
10-Beni - My Love Sees You (In Flagranti Remix)
11-I have no idea
12-Mr. Oizo - Bruce Willis Is Dead
13-Zombie Nation - Kernkraft 400
14-MGMT - Kids (Soulwax Remix)
15-Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams
16-Body Language (tipica mezclilla)
17-zzt-the worm original munich version
18-Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam (Edit?)
19-Fake Blood - Mars
20-Outlander - The Vamp
21-Alex Gopher - Aurora
22-Walter Murphy and The Big Apple Band - A Fifth Of Beethoven (Soulwax remix))
23-In Flagranti - Business Acumen
24-I have no idea
25-I have no idea
26-Reel 2 Reell - I Like To Move It (More’s Instrumental)
27-Deadmau5 - Desynchronized
28-Tiga - You gonna want me(rmx)
29-Mr. Oizo - Positif
30-Tiga - You Gonna Want Me (Tocadisco Emergency Exit Remix)
31-The Ones - Flawless
32-Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso - Body Crash
33-Tiga & Zyntherius - Sunglasses At Night (Blue Sunglasses Tom Middleton "Cosmos" Re-Edit)
34-Crookers - love it
35-Donna Summer & Giorgio Moroder - I Feel Love (Dj Sneak Remix)
36-I have no idea
37-Proxy - Raven
38-Justice - Phantom pt.2(Soulwx rmx)
39-I have no idea
40-Felix Da Housecat - Pretty Girls Don't Dance (What Should I Do)
41-Patrice Baumel - Roar
42-I have no Idea


No comments:

Post a Comment